Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Werebear Skye: 4 Stars


Author: Aubrey Law
Length: 36 pages (novella)

I was generously given an ARC from the author and was super excited to dive into this novella!

As always Aubrey Law weaves an exciting, fast paced tale of revenge involving multiple supernatural creatures including shifters, vampires, necromancers, and zombies. Werebear Skye introduces us to the woman who becomes Black Annis' accomplice in Black Annis: Demon Slayer and we get to learn her backstory. I love the world that Aubrey Law has created, and the story is peppered with the rye humor that we saw in the Black Annis books. This goes perfectly with the bloody violence exacted during Skye's revenge on the men responsible for her father's death. I am looking forward to continuing the series and reading more about this character!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent review of Werebear Skye. I really enjoyed it. My only regret? It's much too short.

    ReplyDelete